Professional Massage Therapy Sessions
We are currently available for out call massage sessions only, please see travel prices below. All pricing is 100% inclusive, which means gratuities are NEVER expected or accepted. Referrals greatly appreciated. All Evolve Massage Sessions are customized to meet your preferences and to cover as much or little of the body as you would like. Looking for an amazing massage in Fort Collins? Look no further! *CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR OUTCALL SESSIONS FRIDAY FROM 10-4*
The things that make an Evolve Massage Session extra unique are:
- Our work together can be done on a massage table or traditional thai yoga massage mat, and will rarely involve oils/creams (unless requested). You will remain clothed for the session, and should plan on wearing lose, comfortable attire. Weighted blanket is offered for even further relaxation.
- My style is integrative, relaxing, and pressure can be customized to meet your needs. My training includes an array of techniques and education that informs the foundation of my practice. Some of my recent training includes: Thai Yoga massage, dermoneuromodulation (skin & nerve touch), Somatic Experiencing, traditional Swedish/Deep Tissue, current pain science education (attended the San Diego Pain Summit 2019), mindfulness practice and integrative breath work.
- My practice caters to those with chronic or acute pain, headaches, PTSD, CRPS, fibromyalgia, depression or anxiety.
- My pricing is based solely on time, and is not separated by modality, style or depth of pressure used during any treatment.
- I don’t accept gratuities or tips, but will gladly accept referrals.
- I cater to those seeking a unique and evidence informed massage experience that is based on the premise that manual therapy works to support your nervous system and enhance your body’s natural ability to regulate itself and relax. I am a professional massage therapist, I am not a guru, energy worker or “healer”.
- My goal as your massage therapist or consultant is to resource you with sound, evidence informed information that can help you take better care of yourself. I promote self efficacy and clear direction from my clients, you tell me what you need, and I’ll do my very best to support and hold space for you on the journey.
Professional Massage Therapy Travel/Out Call Sessions
Do you have a quiet space in your home where you might like to receive a massage? We will travel to you as long as you can provide quiet, clean, ample space for massage therapy in a safe environment. *CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR OUTCALL SESSIONS FRIDAY FROM 10-4*
60 MINUTE TRAVEL EVOLVE SESSION= $125 (gratuity always included, tips not accepted)
90 MINUTE TRAVEL EVOLVE SESSION= $175 (gratuity always included, tips not accepted)
Wellness Career Consulting
The massage therapy industry can be an exciting and lucrative career path for those willing to bring their very best. With so many employment options available to therapists, in can be difficult to know which opportunities are most in alignment with your personal massage style. Do you even know what your personal massage style is? Are you unsure of how best to bring your unique skill and style of massage to the world? I’m here to help! Whether you are a brand new therapist needing resume and interview coaching/advice or a long time veteran looking to go out on your own and build a business. I have been where you are, and I have the tools and expertise to assist you on your personal path.
30 minute first time consultation (phone, video or in person): FREE!
90 minute initial career value assessment session: $100
During your initial 90 minute assessment we will determine the values, strengths and systems that are in alignment for you personally and how you can harness those to create your ideal career path.
60 minute follow up session (this can be supervision, career consulting, business website audit/review, or mentoring): $75
Sometimes you need advice from an expert!
Together we will explore your goals, objectives and values to see what path might be best for you.